Quote of the Moment

"Beep Industries currently has no openings. This is a good thing. Any number of career paths are better than game development. Lots of jobs are more lucrative and far less work. We hear marketing and animal husbandry are filled with potential."

Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Blogs on the List

A few new blogs have been added to the list on the left. These are mostly aviation related, but many of you may enjoy them.

  • Flight Level 390 is an active airline pilot. Read some of his posts and understand why people want to fly for a living.
  • Skywritings is an ex-airline pilot and now an LEO. She's got a great mix of aviation stories, gun stories, etc.
  • V1VrV2 is another airline pilot, with a great sense of photography.
I heartily endorse all of their blogs. I hope that when I finally get my wings, I can convey my experiences with a vividness and passion that approaches theirs.